Beginning Friday, July 17, traffic will be shifted onto the newly paved northern portion of ND Highway 23 east of Watford City from the 118th Ave NW intersection to the 122nd Ave NW intersection. The southern portion of the roadway will be closed to allow crews to prepare for paving work. Motorists should use caution when traveling through the area.
- Motorists should expect delays
- Flaggers will be in place
- Speeds will be reduced to 25 mph
- A 12-foot width restriction will be in place
- Traffic will be head-to-head in some areas
Various traffic restrictions will be in place on this portion of ND Highway 23 throughout the construction season.