Beginning tomorrow, Wednesday, July 22, speeds will be reduced in various areas on ND Highway 23 north of the junction of ND Highway 73 (Johnson’s Corner) east of Watford City to allow heavy equipment to work alongside and enter and exit the roadway. This work is part of a widening and paving project on ND Highway 23 from the junction of ND Highway 73 (Johnson’s Corner) north to near the junction of ND Highway 22.
- Speeds will be reduced in some areas
- A 14-foot width restriction will be in place
- Motorists should expect delays
- Flaggers will be in place
- Motorists are advised to watch for trucks and equipment exiting and entering the roadway