Zone 2 Projects (Williston and surrounding local area)
The 2016 road construction season has begun and Williston and surrounding areas will be busy this year. The following projects have begun or will begin soon:
- Widening, paving, concrete overlay and turn lanes from ND 58 near Fairview from the junction of ND 200 north to the junction of ND 1804. 2 year project. 9.7 miles.
- Intersection improvements at the intersection of US 2 and 42nd Street in Williston. .4 miles
- Intersection improvements at the intersection of US 2 and 9th Avenue W in Williston. .9 miles.
- Lewis and Clark Bridge from four miles south on US 85 to Williston. Completion 2016 (carryover project).
- Wildlife crossing project south of the Lewis and Clark Bridge on US 85.
- Slurry seal on US 85B from the junction of US 85 south of Alexander to the junction of US 85 north of Alexander. 2.9 miles.
- Paving, widening, grading and turn lanes on ND 200 from the Yellowstone Bridge near Fairview to the junction of US 85. 14.2 miles.
- Paving on ND 68 from the state line east to the junction of US 85. 28 miles.
More information about these and other projects will be made available as soon as released. Updates will also be posted to Facebook, Twitter and text message.
Zone 2 Project Map
Click on map to enlarge