Zone 1 Projects (Northwest of Williston)
The 2016 construction season is already underway. This year crews will be improving roadways in several areas northwest of Williston. These projects include:
- Chip seal coat on ND 42 from west of the junction of ND 5 to the state line. 6.2 miles
- Chip seal coat on ND 5 from east of the junction of US 85 to Crosby. 13.8 miles
- Paving on ND 5 from the junction of ND 42 in Crosby to Noonan. 14.3 miles
- US 85 north of Williston (2015 carryover project)
- Paving on ND 42 from the junction of ND 5 from Crosby south to junction of ND 50. 23 miles.
Regular updates about the projects and any changes including closures, detours or other traffic alerts will be communicated on this website and via Facebook, Twitter and text messaging throughout the construction season.
Zone 1 Project Map
Click on map to enlarge